Firefighters' chimney call at Lowfield Heath

Firefighters from Crawley used a thermal imaging camera and inspected a chimney flue and its oil supply, dealing with ash coming out of the top of a chimney in Poles Lane, Lowfield Heath, at about 9.45am last Thursday (February 6).

A West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said the cause of the incident was a faulty oil-fuelled Aga cooker.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree