Electrical fire in Merstham

Reigate firefighters were called to a house in Orpin Road in Merstham on Wednesday (January 22) to deal with an electrical fire.

The crew, joined by colleagues from Horley, dealt with the fire, which was caused by an overheated consumer unit sending power into the property.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree