Abbotswood, Station Road, Rustington, BN16

£187,500

Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 2
A two bedroom 1st floor retirement apartment close to Rustington.

CHAIN FREE. A two bedroom RETIREMENT APARTMENT available for the over 60's being wonderfully situated within close proximity of RUSTINGTON VILLAGE. There are numerous facilities which are included within the development and there are restaurants, SHARED LIVING AREA, gardens, activities/games room, guest suite for visitors and numerous other facilities. Michael Jones recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate the many advantages this complex has to offer.

THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES Front door to

ENTRANCE Coats cupboard, two further storage cupboards with shelving.

LOUNGE 18'9" (5.72m) x 11'8" (3.56m) max measurement.. Double glazed door and windows to side to Juliette balcony, westerly facing, opening to kitchen, thermostat control for underfloor heating, wall mounted control for wardens

alarm.

KITCHEN 11'7" x 7' (3.53m x 2.13m). Modern fitted kitchen comprising matching range of base and wall mounted units and drawers, rolled edge worktop, single drainer sink unit, four ring electric top with extractor over, eye level double oven, space for upright fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine.

BEDROOM ONE 15'2" (4.62m) x 10'2" (3.1m) max measurements.. Double glazed window to westerly aspect, wall mounted thermostat control for underfloor heating, door to

WET ROOM 7'7" x 6'10" (2.31m x 2.08m). Jack & Jill, accessible from the hallway, wall mounted shower, shower seat, wall mounted wash hand basin, mirror, shaver point and low level wc.

BEDROOM TWO 11'11" x 7'11" (3.63m x 2.41m). Double glazed westerly facing window, wall mounted thermostat control for underfloor heating.

OUTSIDE AND GENERAL Communal gardens.

SHARED OWNERSHIP This means that you buy 75% of the property, whilst Saxon Weald will retain ownership of the remainder 25%.

There is no rent to pay on the portion owned by Saxon Weald.

AGENTS NOTE Please note these draft property particulars are Version 1 and have not been approved by the Vendor and are for guidance purposes only.

Please note we have been advised that you have the right to use the car park.

Arrange viewing 01903 850850

Michael Jones - Rustington

1-2 Broadmark Parade, Broadmark Lane, Rustington, West Sussex

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email

Redhill And Reigate Life