MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009 APPLICATION FOR RICHMOND PILE INVESTIGATION WORKSNotice ID: SUT1042830
MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009 APPLICATION FOR RICHMOND PILE INVESTIGATION WORKS
Notice is hereby given that GEOFFREY OSBORNE LIMITED, of 47-49 FONTEYN HOUSE, LONDON ROAD, REIGATE RH2 9PY, has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake pile investigation works at Richmond. Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at: Richmond Information and Reference Library, Old Town Hall, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond, TW9 1TP.
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register. Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing. marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/ search?area=3 and accessing the 'make a comment' section of case reference MLA/2019/00007;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice on 01/03/2019, i.e. by 29/03/2019;
- Quote case reference MLA/2019/00007; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.