This three bedroom detached house is situated in the popular Earlswood area, within a quarter mile of the local mainline station. Offered to the market with no onward chain.
This three bedroom detached house is situated in the popular Earlswood area, within a quarter mile of the local mainline station. Offered to the market with no onward chain. Don't delay, call today.
Side aspect. Covered. Steps to entrance door.
Side aspect entrance door. Radiator. Utility cupboard measuring 2'7 x 2'6 with plumbing and power for washing machine and window.
Side aspect double glazed window. Wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator. Electric box.
Lounge 16' 6" x 12' ( 5.03m x 3.66m )
Front aspect double glazed bay window. Further front aspect window. Open fireplace. Television and telephone points. Radiator.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.18m x 2.87m )
Double glazed patio doors to garden. Radiator. Telephone point. Open plan to
Kitchen 10' 5" x 6' 10" ( 3.18m x 2.08m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven, gas hob and cookerhood. Plumbing for dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Combi boiler. Tiling.
Side aspect window. Radiator. Stairs to loft conversion.
Bedroom One 16' 6" x 9' 10" ( 5.03m x 3.00m )
Two front aspect double glazed windows. Radiator. Open fireplace. Door to
Study 5' 5" x 5' 1" ( 1.65m x 1.55m )
Side aspect window. Further door to landing.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 5" Max ( 3.20m x 2.87m Max )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Rear aspect double glazed window. Bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled. Radiator.
Loft Room One 15' 9" x 9' 7" ( 4.80m x 2.92m )
Two side aspect double glazed windows. Restricted eave ceiling height. Radiator. Telephone point.
Loft Room Two 7' 9" x 6' 1" ( 2.36m x 1.85m )
Restricted eaves ceiling height.
Mostly laid to lawn with some planting. Fence to front and rear.
Block paved off street spaces for two cars.
Laid to lawn. Shingle area. Storage building.
From our office in Redhill town centre, proceed west on Nutfield Road (A23). Turn right onto Redstone Hollow, following the road around as it turns into Hooley Lane. Turn left onto Brambletye Park Road, then right into St Johns Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.