Got a story? Call 01273 544544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Spencer and Leigh
Spencer and Leigh
108 Old London Road, Brighton, East Sussex.
Contact the agent
Spencer & Leigh have an extensive list of properties currently for sale which are updated daily. In addition, our services embrace everything from market valuations, conveyancing, surveys, removals and for mortgage advise we can introduce you to The Finance Planning Group. We are members of both the Ombudsmen Scheme and National Association of Estate Agents.
Why Choose Us
We employ a tailor made strategy to market our properties. A few key objectives are outlined below, however, simply call our office to arrange for one of our experienced valuers to visit you at home for an informal discussion.
Our modern welcoming office occupies a prominent position in a prime location. From here we are able to offer a range of properties For Sale throughout Brighton and Hove.
* Personal attention from both partners on a daily basis throughout your move.
* Competitive selling fees and flexible Agency Agreements.
* Friendly and motivated staff with excellent local knowledge.
* Your home will be given immediate exposure to our existing large client base of potential purchasers via SMS text messaging and e-mail.
* We will prepare high quality property particulars which will contain a variety of internal photographs of your home.
* We guarantee colour advertising of your home in Brighton and Hoves leading property publications on a regular basis until a sale has been agreed.
* Five web sites including the UKs largest property portals Rightmove and Prime Location will display full particulars of your home.
* Viewings will be accompanied by one of our trained members of staff.
* Daily viewing feedback will be communicated confirming both positive and negative comments relating to your home.
* Keeping you fully up to date with the progression of your sale via liaison of both parties solicitor and mortgage provider.
* Members of the National Association of Estate Agents, Brighton and Hove Association of Estate Agents and the Ombudsman Scheme for Estate Agents which is approved by the Office of Fair Trading.