Got a story? Call 01273 544544 or email email@example.com
“Elderly who lose interest in pastimes could be at risk of Alzheimer's,” reports The Daily Telegraph, with other papers reporting similar headlines.
- NICE highlights how hand washing can save lives
- PET scans may improve brain injury diagnosis
- Cannabis linked to brain differences in the young
- Benefits over Easter
- Toddler tantrums
Buy & Sell
- Art and crafts (1)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (1)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (1)
- Clothing (2)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (2)
- Furniture and furnishings (13)
- Gardening and Outdoors (2)
- Household and DIY (3)
- Miscellaneous (9)
- Pets (2)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (5)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (1)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Robert Arthur (Bob) ISTED
ISTED Robert Arthur (Bob) Sadly passed away on the 20th March 2014, aged 68 years. A funeral
Births - Claire/Hadleigh ELAND/DAWSON
CONGRATULATIONS! Claire Eland and Hadleigh Dawson are pleased to announce the birth of their
Birthdays - HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY To Hope Have a great day Lots Of Love Dad, Nanny, Ang and Louie xxxx