Got a story? Call 01273 544544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Today, the Mail Online says: "The GI diet debunked: Glycaemic index is irrelevant for most healthy people", explaining how "it doesn't matter if you eat white or wholewheat bread". This overgeneralised and misleading headline followed...
- Ibuprofen unlikely to extend life
- New cinema for Christmas
- 'Electromagnetic smog' unlikely to harm humans
- Festive film and TV Guide
- Fathers-to-be experience hormone changes
- Donate to kids company
Download a printable version of this meal planner here
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (5)
- Art and crafts (1)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (2)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (1)
- Clothing (4)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (15)
- Furniture and furnishings (3)
- Health, fashion and beauty (1)
- Household and DIY (2)
- Miscellaneous (14)
- Outdoor pursuits (1)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (1)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Valerie Ann 'Val' Willis
'Val' Valerie Ann Willis Aged 75 years, passed away peacefully on 30th May at Barnfield Anchor
Births - Claire/Hadleigh ELAND/DAWSON
CONGRATULATIONS! Claire Eland and Hadleigh Dawson are pleased to announce the birth of their
Birthdays - HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY To Hope Have a great day Lots Of Love Dad, Nanny, Ang and Louie xxxx