Got a story? Call 01273 544544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Wild berries native to North America may have a role in boosting cancer therapy,” BBC News reports. It has been found that chokeberries may help increase the powers of chemotherapy drugs in pancreatic cancer...
- Do artificial sweeteners raise diabetes risk?
- Cosmetics blamed for raised child asthma risk
- HPV urine test could screen for cervical cancer
- Jeans for Genes
- Special connections
A really quick and easy way to make a yummy chocolate cake. Your kids will love making this and will love eating it too.
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (1)
- Art and crafts (1)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (1)
- Clothing (2)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (15)
- Furniture and furnishings (7)
- Gardening and Outdoors (2)
- Household and DIY (5)
- Miscellaneous (12)
- Outdoor pursuits (1)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (3)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (1)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Valerie Ann 'Val' Willis
'Val' Valerie Ann Willis Aged 75 years, passed away peacefully on 30th May at Barnfield Anchor
Births - Claire/Hadleigh ELAND/DAWSON
CONGRATULATIONS! Claire Eland and Hadleigh Dawson are pleased to announce the birth of their
Birthdays - HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY To Hope Have a great day Lots Of Love Dad, Nanny, Ang and Louie xxxx