"Drinking more than two sugary or artificially sweetened soft drinks per day greatly increases the risk of diabetes, research has shown," The Guardian reports. The research was a Swedish cohort study of sweetened drink…
- 'Statins in a tube': Could a new toothpaste prevent heart disease?
- Anti-inflammatory arthritis drugs may help with depression
- Bacteria that process nitrates in food 'may trigger migraines'
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
Vintage Edwardian overmantel mirror Lovely Edwardian bevelled original glass solid wood overmantel mirror, shabby chic gold/white. Brass fittings. 66cm x 93cm. Good condition.
- Antiques and collectables (1)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (2)
- Clothing (4)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (1)
- Furniture and furnishings (13)
- Miscellaneous (2)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Valerie Ann 'Val' Willis
'Val' Valerie Ann Willis Aged 75 years, passed away peacefully on 30th May at Barnfield Anchor
Births - Claire/Hadleigh ELAND/DAWSON
CONGRATULATIONS! Claire Eland and Hadleigh Dawson are pleased to announce the birth of their
Birthdays - HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY To Hope Have a great day Lots Of Love Dad, Nanny, Ang and Louie xxxx