Got a story? Call 01273 544544 or email email@example.com
"Just one hour of TV or internet use each night can damage a child's GCSE chances," says the Mail Online. Worrying headlines like this are being widely reported in the UK media based on the results of a 10-year-old study...
- Show and tell
- Is shop-bought baby food 'too sweet'?
- Back to school survey results
- 'Antipsychotics used on people with no mental illness diagnosis'
- School planners
- Does lack of sleep make you susceptible to common cold?
Buy & Sell
- Art and crafts (3)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (1)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (3)
- Furniture and furnishings (3)
- Gardening and Outdoors (2)
- Household and DIY (4)
- Miscellaneous (3)
- Office equipment (2)
- Outdoor pursuits (2)
- Pets (4)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (1)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Valerie Ann 'Val' Willis
'Val' Valerie Ann Willis Aged 75 years, passed away peacefully on 30th May at Barnfield Anchor
Births - Claire/Hadleigh ELAND/DAWSON
CONGRATULATIONS! Claire Eland and Hadleigh Dawson are pleased to announce the birth of their
Birthdays - HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY To Hope Have a great day Lots Of Love Dad, Nanny, Ang and Louie xxxx